Qoob is much easier and extremely fast to use than any other website builders for WordPress. Absolutely no coding or design skills are required. This powerful website creator enables you to start your ideal website from a scratch with minimum technical knowledge. Just upload your content and get a working cross-platform website that is adapted to any device.
Distinct features of Qoob
Create your website using Qoob’s drag’n’drop functionality. Don’t worry about your website’s parameters: size, font, indentation. The first page of your great website is just a few clicks away.
We provide you with easy-to-use tools to edit and publish the content of the blocks instantly. And what is more amazing – you get a live preview of your page, that is being edited in real time.
Always looking good
Your website’s pages built by Qoob display suitably on desktop, tablet and mobile screen sizes. Thank to a flexible and fluid design your visitors can get the best viewing experience regardless of what device they use.
Clean and Intuitive UI
Unlike other visual editors, Qoob focuses on the overall design of the website without adding its own elements (frame, buttons and other components). Clean and intuitive interface makes editing website’s content simple and straightforward.
Realtime editing mobile version
It may undoubtedly turn out a wonder for you. With Qoob you can really get your website arranged faster in a tablet mode or even on a mobile device!
Creating and saving templates
Customize your website by Qoob’s new feature. Now you can build your ideal website using a unique combination of blocks and saving your ready-made templates for the future purposes.
Still have some more issues to clarify? We’re here to clear them up.
We have created a number of professionally designed and fully customizable themes for your unique website:
- Qoob – free WP theme – clean and minimal theme for corporate and business websites
- Flareup – flexible and fluid theme that provides the best looking of your website in any environment
- Pizza – the best option for your food related website with appetizing design
- Reflect – multi-purpose solution for your stunning professional website with Retina Ready effect
- Spring – fully customizable and reflective WordPress theme with clean and slick design
- Birva – a perfect option for your business needs with parallax effect
- KEO – truly multipurpose template with several demos inside, can be the right choice for photographers, web studios, design agencies, personal blogs etc.
Documentation is available on qoob.
By fomenkoandrey on July 27, 2017
By Anydog on November 10, 2016
By Slava Shevchenko (kaganvmz) on September 3, 2016
It's the best page builder plugin and really great work is for free)
Installing Through The WordPress Admin
- Head over to Plugins > Add New in the admin
- Search for “qoob”
- Install & activate the plugin
- Visit any page in your frontend
- Click the “Edit with qoob” button on the top of the page and start building your page!
Installing Through FTP
- Download the ZIP file and unpack it
- Upload the qoob to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You are now ready to use the qoob builder by going to any page and clicking on qoob
- Issue with method “count” in php version 7.2 fixed
- Page loading issue fixed
- We’ve added an opportunity to use https protocol
- built-in helpers have been added
- the bug on page loading has been fixed
- Issue of libraries load has been fixed
- The error of trying to get non-object has been fixed on page 404
- Issue #17 has been fixed
- Media search was fixed
- The library absence bug was fixed
- ID identification for formatting was fixed
- Fix iframe cross-domain erorr
- Libraries’ manager in “wp-admin” created
- Layout import/export created
- Fixed bugs issues
- Fixed styles
- Add new menu link “Show on frontend”
- Fixed images and videos search
- Fixed remove options from base when uninstall
- Fixed styles
- Full rebuild
- Change priority JS files for lib’s
- Fix sortable fields
- When changing size viewport scrolling to edit block
- New demo blocks added
- New lib’s system for storing blocks, using wp-options
- groups.json became lib.json and contain addition info about blocks (name and url)
- Refactoring fields localization
- Update localization
- Add localization
- Refactoring handlebars helper methods
- Refactoring PHPUnit tests
- ‘Edit with qoob’ button for pages in list
- Fix saving of qoob data through basic wp function update_post_meta()
- Migrating issue
- Working with database has been refactored. Custom table ‘wp_pages’ has gone. Now we are using basic features (page post type and custom field) for data storing.
- First release